We are located at the CUNY Advanced Science Research Center (ASRC) in New York City. The ASRC is located on the south end of the City College of New York campus. Our lab is on on the 3rd floor of the ASRC, in the Structural Biology Initiative.
Mailing Address:Daniel A. Keedy, Ph.D.
85 St. Nicholas Terrace
New York, NY 10031
Office: (212) 413-3246
dkeedy (at) gc.cuny.edu
by public transit (recommended!):
- Option 1: Take the A, B, C, or D subway line to 125 St. station. Walk about 10 min up St. Nicholas Terrace to the ASRC.
- Option 2: Take the B or C subway line to 135 St. station. Walk about 6-8 min up through St. Nicholas Park to the ASRC.
- Option 3: Take the 1 subway line to 137 St. station. Walk about 12-15 min up 135 St to the ASRC.
- Option 4: Take the Metro North railroad to 125 St. station. From there, take the M100 or M101 bus or walk about 25 min from the station across Harlem to the ASRC.
by car (not as recommended):
- The ASRC does not have dedicated parking, but there is free street parking along St. Nicholas Terrace, adjacent to the ASRC.
Once you reach the ASRC building:
- Enter the ASRC on the opposite side of the building from St. Nicholas Terrace, in between the ASRC and the nearby Center for Discovery and Innovation (CDI).
- Get signed in by security. If needed, call Dr. Keedy’s office phone number (above), or call Hyacinth Camillieri at (212) 413-3244 or Melissa Kushner Vacca at (212) 413-3221.
- Proceed up the elevator or stairs to the 3rd floor. Dr. Keedy’s office is behind the large curved glass area.
credit: Da Cui (ASRC)